Power Analyser Chassis
Power Analyser Chassis have slots for TRION input modules including the TRION-POWER module for voltage and current measurement and other TRION modules for additional inputs, e.g. for torque, speed, vibration, CAN. In addition current sensors can be powered by the chassis.
All chassis have onboard data storage and can display data in real time as well as replay data. All have interfaces including multiple USB, LAN ports.
PA7 Power Analyser
High accuracy power analyser
- Up to 12 power channels – 1000V RMS (2000V peak) / 20A per channel
- Polyphase, 1-9 phases per power system
- Accuracy 0.01% low range error
- Mixed signal inputs – power, torque, speed
- Waveform recording of voltage and current channels as well as periodic power group data recording