Model EGAXT3 Accelerometer
- Miniature Triaxial Design
- DC Response, Critically Damped
- 10,000 g Over-range Stops
- Broad Temperature Range
The Model EGAXT3 miniature triaxial accelerometer combines a damping ratio of 0.7 (Nominal) with built-in over-range stops that are set to protect the unit against 10,000g shocks. This is ideal for applications which may experience rough handling or in situations where the accelerometer must survive a high initial overload in order to make a low g measurement.
Our Technical Sales Team is available to help with the selection of our Model EGAXT3 Accelerometer and Data Acquisition Systems. Use the enquiry button, call or email.
- Miniature Triaxial, Low Weight
- Static and Dynamic Measurement
- Frequency Response through 3000 Hz
- +/-1% Non-Linearity
- -40C to +120C Operating Range
- 10,000g Over-range Protection
- Flight Test and Control
- Launch Vehicles
- Shock Testing