- Dynamic rotary torque
- 5 to 2.5KNm range
- mV or amplified output
- -20° to 80°C range
- Keyed shaft couplings
The CD1095 has been designed to measure in-line torque on rotating shafts. Its sensing element isbased on thin layer strain gauges in a Wheatstone bridge configuration providing excellent temperature stability.
- 2 Torques, 2 Angles, 1 Angular velocity
- Built-in shut calibration function
- Steer ability maintained at rupture
- Unique remote data acquisition
Torque/Speed/Velocity for Steering Wheel
The FCA7300 steering wheels sensors are designed for automotive testing and provide an “all-in” measurement.
This generation of transducers incorporates numerous technological functions, such as:
- Angle reset, torque calibration
- A Start trigger signal to the remote data acquisition system.
- Optical coder processing to prevent the need for external TTL electronics
- Five simultaneous analogue output signals
- Suppression of the bearing friction influence on torque, allowing high accuracy for low torque measurements
- Low profile design retains the same driving conditions as with standard steering wheels. The sensor assembly can be operated:
-The sensor can be screwed on shaft, see drawing page 3.
- Easily mounted on any road vehicle by optional flanges, please consult factory.
- Optional steering stops adjustable between ±15° to±165° are available. These stops fold automatically for safety.
Our Technical Sales Team is available to help with the selection of our Torque/Speed/Velocity for Steering Wheel and Data Acquisition Systems. Use the enquiry button, call or email.