- Low power, low voltage
- Fully digital system
- Real-time with up to 8 MB/sec
- Multiple synchronization (8 units)
- Off-line setup via keyboard
ESAM Traveller CF
Traveller CF is a Signal Conditioner Amplifier System with CF-Card data Storage. Flexible channel numbers and simple, straight forward operation procedures make the system meet the latest requirements of digital measurement technology and data processing. A built-in PCM-encoder enables telemetric operation with fast data transfer rates and high data security. System Traveller CF excellently satisfies all the sophisticated demands of stationary and mobile measurements of mechanical and electrical quantities.
High-performance analog signal conditioner/amplifier with very high analog bandwidth and gain. Applicable as 1-channel stand-alone or multichannel system. Control via USB-port.
Model SGA-0B Signal conditioner/Amplifer
- Analog signal conditioner/amplifier system with very high signal bandwidth and gain
- Analog signal bandwidth up to 120 kHz
- Gain up to 10 000 X
- Excitation voltage for all sensors up to 10 V
- Constant current excitation optional
- Operation via Software and USB-Interface
- Analog output ±10 V
- Inputs for strain gauges, strain gauge based transducers, and piezo-resistive sensors
- Stand-alone 1 channel, or multi-channel configuration
- Real-time data up to 8MB per S
- Built-in bridge completion resistors
- Sampling rate to 250 kS per S
- Real-time data acquisition
ESAM Traveller 1
ESAM TRAVELLER 1 is a high-performance digital data acquisition system for amplifying and conditioning of analogue sensor signals. The Master Unit represents the heart of the system. In a very small cabinet it contains: The power supply, the USB-Interface with a RAM-data buffer, the A/D-Converter as well as 8 modules of Model SGA3 strain gauge bridge amplifiers. The system can easily be extended up to a 32 channels capacity by simply adding max. 3 Extension Units with 8 channels each of Model SGA3 strain gauge bridge amplifiers.
High-performance test instrument for determining the quality, functionality and the parameters of strain gauge installations.
SG1 Strain gauge tester and indicator
- Highly accurate measurement strain gauge and other sensor's resistances
- Precise measurements of resistance deviations between gauges
- Precise measurements of resistance to ground of strain gauge installations, range up to 20 GΩ; test voltage 20 V
- Determination of strain gauge installation offsets
- Function test of strain gauge installations with built-in signal conditioner/amplifier
- Data output via USB-port optional
- 0.002 and 100 Samples/s channel
- USB 2.0 interface
- High-speed 32-bit microcontroller.
- EEPROM & FLASH-Memory
- 3 internal trigger circuits
ESAM Traveller Static
ESAM TRAVELLER Static is a high-performance signal conditioner/amplifier system mainly for static and quasi-static measurements in experimental stress analysis when medium or high numbers of input channels are required. The system accepts inputs from strain gauges in all common bridge configurations, from strain gauge based transducers, from potentiometers, and from general voltage sources. It also accepts inputs from 4-bits digital signal sources